To use the full scope of the PNOZmulti Configurator for your safety circuit you will need a valid licence in addition to the software package (without a licence you can only run the demo version of the PNOZmulti Configurator).
PNOZmulti Configurator licences
Licensing tailored to meet your requirements
A range of licences are available to meet varying requirements:
- Basic Licence: single user licence, issued to one owner (company name and location/project must be stated).
- User Licence: discounted licence for an additional workstation, issued to the owner of a basic licence.
- Lite Licence: licence limited to the base units PNOZ m0p and PNOZ mm0p, for use on one workstation.
- Multi User Licence: Multi-user licence, graduated according to the number of workstations (up to 25, 50, 100 and over 100).
- Project Licence: licence to use the software within a contractually limited framework.
- Basic/User/Multi User/Project Upgrade Licence: Reduced-price licence for owners of a licence to upgrade to a newer version of the software.
- Time Limited Licence: Basic licence limited to 2, 3 or 4 months.
These licence types are available as a full version or service version:
- The full version provides the whole function range of a licence.
- The service version of a licence is intended for service and maintenance. It only offers limited editing features.
Please wait while data is being loaded