Safety Professionals Collaborative Robot (COBOT) Training
The effective implementation and use of Cobots in automated production systems challenges fundamental practices of integration and safeguarding. The aim of this training is to give the participants a fundamental understanding of the required safety factors to be considered in safe Cobot integration.
There are many unanswered questions with this new wave of technology. Questions like what is the maximum speed for a COBOT application? Or, what is the maximum force
allowable? How do I safety validate my application or control the software programming and configuration?There is increasing pressure to accept new technologies which do not offer the traditional safety measures, but now employ ‘inherent’ safety measures, “software related safety functions” and “fence-free” robot cells.
• Applicable legislation
• Key responsibilities – manufactures, designer, end user
• What European Standards should be followed? – walk through key standards
• Are there specific technical specifications available?
• Performance Level d and Safety Category 3 – what does this actually mean
• How do I Risk Assess a COBOT application
• Do I need a requirement specification? And if so what should it contain for Cobots
• How do I validate the safety of the Cobot application
• How does this affect the required competency of my people, do we need to upskill
• What other implications can be expected?...gaining employee acceptance, re-enforcing behavioral based safety, organizational changes, ...TOP
•Safety Engineers and Consultants
•Project Managers and Project Leads
Public Training - Cork
|Order numbers||Safety Professionals Collaborative Robot (COBOT) Training|
|Maximum number of delegates||N/A|
|Price||€350 per person|
|Further informations||Contact us at email@example.com|
|Dates and registration|
|22 Nov 2017 - 22 Nov 2017|