Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE)
The aim of the training is to provide professionals with an expert level training in the area of machinery safety and to enable those who complete the training to prove their competence through independent certification from TÜV NORD.
The 4 Days of training are provided by Pilz covering a range of machinery safety related topics including
- Machinery Safety Legislation & Standards
- Risk Assessment & Workshop
- Mechanical Guarding Safety
- Components & Technologies
- Electrical Safety
- Functional Safety of Control Systems
- Functional Safety of Pressurised Fluid Systems
- Functional Safety Workshop
The course is aimed at professionals involved in machine specification, design, construction, maintenance and/or upgrades, such as Automation, Electrical, Mechanical Engineers, Machine Designers, Maintenance Personnel, Project Engineers, Safety Engineers and Health and Safety Managers.
Click to visit the Official CMSE website.
Click here to view the next CMSE training dates for Ireland.