Safety Design incorporating ISO 13849/IEC 62061
The aim of the training is to enable delegates to develop a greater understanding of the processes and standards related to safety control systems specifi cation, design and validation.
This course covers how the new standard for safety related control systems ISO 13849-1 is applied in automation and machinery design. The standard IEC 62061 is also introduced.
- Introduction of safety regulations and standards
- Safety control system standards
- ISO 13849
- IEC 62061
- Detailed review of principles for design of safety related control systems
- Calculation of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and Performance Level (PL)
- Use of PAScal Safety Calculator
Automation, Electrical, Maintenance and Project Engineers, Automation Managers, Maintenance Managers and Safety Specialists