The aim of the training is to enable delegates to develop a greater understanding of the new Machinery Directive and the associated standards that contribute to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery used within the European Economic Area.
The New Machinery Directive inc. CE Marking
Objectives of the Training
This training will provide an insight on how machine manufacturers and end users are effected by the changes of the new directive and describes the compliance processes and new standards which need to be applied after December 29th 2009.
- History and scope of the Machinery Directive
- Comparison of new and old Machinery Directive
- Definition and scope of machinery subject to the new directive
- Administrative and Assessment procedures to achieve compliance
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements
- Harmonised standards under the New Machinery Directive
Technical Personnel responsible for ensuring machinery compliance including Machine Designers, Main tenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers and Engineering Managers. Personnel responsible for acquiring or putting machinery into service including Purchasing Personnel, Project Engineers and Production Managers
Public Training - Cork
|Duration||1 Day (9.00am to 16.30pm)|
|Maximum number of delegates||8-10|
|Further informations||Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dates and registration|