As the big brother of the safety switch PSENmech, the safe mechanical safety gate system PSENmech with guard locking offers an economical solution for safe monitoring of movable guards. The safety gate is securely locked until the hazardous machine movement has stopped. Any unintended restart of the hazardous movement is prevented.
Mechanical safety gate system PSENmech with guard locking
PSENmech – And the gate stays closed!
Economical, basic solution for safety gate monitoring with safe guard locking – Benefits to you
- Suitable for accessible doors thanks to escape and emergency release options
- Flexible and fast installation thanks to various actuators and an M12 connection
- Long product service life as the head section and 3D actuator are made of metal
- Housing is insensitive to dirt, dust-tight and waterproof
- Suitable for connection to decentralised modules such as PDP67 or PSS67 thanks to M12, 5-pin product types
- Safe complete solution with configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti 2, for example
Features of the mechanical safety gate system PSENmech with guard locking
- Monitors the position of movable guards in accordance with EN 60947-5-1
- Designed for applications up to PL e of EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 of EN/IEC 62061 (2 devices must be used to meet the highest requirements)
- Holding force: 1500 N
- Actuation directions: 5 (including from above)
Application options of the mechanical safety gate system
Thanks to integrated guard locking, the secure safety gate system PSENmech is suitable for personal and process protection and can be used in numerous industries and applications.
Particularly if you are looking for an economical basic solution for safety gate monitoring, then the mechanical safety gate system PSENmech is right for your application. PSENmech with guard locking can be expanded with an escape release or emergency release.
Industry uses of the safety gate system
Our product range: Secure safety gate system PSENmech
Please wait while data is being loaded