Simple configuration and optimum visualisation of your automation projects with PASvisu. This gives you a convenient, comprehensive overview of your plant – locally and via remote access! PASvisu visualises your automation projects in a visually sophisticated way, thanks to a wide range of style sheets.
HMI software PASvisu for web-based visualisation
The web-based HMI software – an overview of your entire automation!
New: Connection of the small controllers PNOZmulti to the visualisation software PASvisu
PASvisu is open for all the systems you use. As a result, alongside all the other controllers you use it is also quite simple for you to link the small controllers PNOZmulti to the visualisation software via an OPC UA Server connection and transfer all the controller's variables. So you can combine optimum machine visualisation with all the benefits on offer from the PNOZmulti.
From 2017: Thanks to a direct connection to PNOZmulti, the full function range of the software is available with the next version of the visualisation software PASvisu, including diagnostic capability.
Intuitive and pleasing on the eye: This is how you benefit from PASvisu
- Fast, safe automation
- Future-proof and platform-independent
- Accelerated projects: From engineering and runtime to maintenance
- Link between PAS4000 and PASvisu projects enables shorter project times
- Faster engineering, as variables do not need to be entered and assigned manually
- Flexible application on a wide range of end devices – thanks to platform-independent concept
- Language switching: create, export and import languages
PASvisu consists of the configuration tool PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime
- Visualise with tiles: predefined GUI elements already carry all relevant properties (e.g. prefix, suffix and error status)
- Linking of the process variables is done by automatic filtering-out in the tool (no manual creation of the variables necessary)
- Through the separation of function and appearance on CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets), a variety of predefined styles are available for selection within the project.
- Cross-platform access possible with virtually any end device - such as a PC, tablet or smartphone - via web browser, thanks to use of HTML5
- Genuine client/server functionality – remote maintenance can be performed independently of on-site operation
Connecting to the automation system PSS 4000
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is perfectly matched to the automation system PSS 4000 from Pilz. This means its control software PAS4000 can easily be linked to the visualisation software PASvisu. The result is a perfect blend of control system and visualisation – for all the phases of the machine's lifecycle.
PMIvisu - The right visualisation panel for software
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The operator terminal is equipped with a high-performance processor and the visualisation software PASvisu is pre-installed for convenient application.
The capacitive displays are available in two sizes: Choose between 7" and 12".
Our portfolio: PASvisu
Please wait while data is being loaded