Another fieldbus module for connection to CC-Link is now available for the configurable control system PNOZmulti 2.
24 Mar 2016
PNOZmulti 2 with connection to CC-Link
Another fieldbus module for connection to CC-Link is available for the configurable control system PNOZmulti 2. Existing fieldbus modules are PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Modbus, CANopen, EtherNET/IP, EtherCAT and Powerlink. As a result, PNOZmulti is the control system with a wide range of connection options. The inputs and outputs on the fieldbus module are configured in the software tool PNOZmulti; it's so easy it's child's play.
You can use the fieldbus module to read diagnostic data and set virtual inputs and outputs for automation functions. If PNOZmulti needs to be connected to a different fieldbus system, that's easy to do without any program changes. You can simply exchange one fieldbus module for another.
Your benefits at a glance
- Worldwide application options thanks to connections to all common fieldbus systems
- Short downtimes and plant availability is high thanks to user-friendly diagnostics and control information
- Two-way signalling and control via fieldbus modules
- Easy to read diagnostic data, plus virtual inputs and outputs can be used for non-safety-related functions
- Fieldbus modules are easy to exchange, without any program changes
- Diagnostic solution PVIS can be selected in the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator via a single click
- Individual customer texts can be integrated
With the configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 you can play it safe – it's the worldwide safety standard for all machine types.