Two new types of the safety gate system PSENslock are now available.
7 Apr 2015
New types of PSENslock
PSENslock offers safety gate monitoring with electromagnetic process guarding in one compact product – including maximum manipulation protection - and safeguards gates, flaps and covers. To provide optimum support with your tasks, two new product types have been added to the successful product range (PSENslock 6.1 and PSENslock 3.1/4.1/4.2).
Expanded diagnostic functions for faster fault diagnostics
Particularly in application areas in which several PSENslock are used, PSENslock 6.1 with its expanded diagnostic functions enables users to detect which switch was unable to activate guard locking. This saves you time in the event of an error, as diagnostics can be carried out more quickly.
OSSDs independent of guard locking for greater flexibility in your application
The PSENslock type 3.1/4.1/4.2 has safety outputs that are independent of guard locking (OSSDs), enabling the OSSDs to switch irrespective of the status of guard locking. As a result, users have greater flexibility and design scope for the application.
Both types are 8-pin versions, which you can evaluate using various PNOZ relays, the control system PNOZmulti and the automation system PSS 4000. Also, it's still possible to connect in series with additional PSENslock, safety gate systems PSENsgate and safety switches PSENcode.
Benefits at a glance:
- Maximum safety: safety gate monitoring for applications up to PL e / SIL 3
- Process protection: magnetic guard locking with 500 N or 1000 N holding force
- Free-moving actuator: free moving with greater tolerance in the case of gate misalignment
- Greater flexibility: different product types can be selected for the widest range of customer applications
New firmware means expanded application options:
- Expanded diagnostic functions with series connection
- OSSDs switch independently from the guard locking
- Simple assembly: thanks to the compact design
Complete one-stop system:
- Evaluation through PNOZ relay, PNOZmulti and PSS 4000
- Series connections possible with PSENslock, PSENsgate and PSENcode
Visit us at the Hannover Messe (Germany) - we'll be delighted to present the new type of safety gate system PSENslock in person.