We are now seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing Engineering Services Team. Reporting to the Department Team Manager, you will work with a team of talented professionals in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment where customer focus is essential; and where your primary role will be to coordinate the delivery of consulting projects to meet customer expectations.
- Be professional, positive and have an organised problem-solving approach.
- Have a client focused attitude.
- Have the ability to prioritise multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have an excellent phone manner.
- Have the ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously.
- Be a team player.
- Be process driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Be open to changes in projects and able to respond in a quick and dynamic manner.
- Take ownership of the projects assigned to you from initiating to closing.
- Schedule and book resources for project tasks.
- Liase with customers to organise activities for teams on customer sites.
- Prepare and coordinate project documentation.
- Undertake project reporting.
- Build a rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Track project delivery against scope, budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction; escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identify and respond to opportunities for efficiency improvements in the execution of our projects.
- Continuously enhance, refine and develop our project templates, reports, tools and methodologies.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
- Be experienced in project delivery with 2 years working in a similar role related to coordinating projects.
- Specific experience managing tasks or schedules of work.
- Proficient in MS Office
- MS Project.
- Familiarity with web based scheduling tools such as HUB Planner.
- Specific experience in a consulting or engineering environment would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Certified Associate in Project Management from the PMI or similar will be seen as an advantage, but not essential.
The position is based at our Irish headquarters in Cork.