Software Development Engineer (Cloud)
Based in Cork, the Global Software Product Research and Development Centre is responsible for the creation of innovative, high quality software tools for Pilz Automation Systems and services. Our highly skilled workforce specialize in: Research and Advanced Development Product Development Mobile Development Cloud Computing. The profile within the Software team includes: Software Architects, Software Developers, Software Testers, Requirements Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
- BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Eng, Elec Eng or equivalent and 5-7 Years’ professional development experience
- Core Java experience
- 2-3 years proven experience in cloud computing
- Experience in delivering cloud solutions and familiarity with cloud technologies such as Openstack, Azure, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Openshift
- Proven experience in Cloud Storage and Security
- Web backends such as springboot
- Databases such as MySQL / Postgres
- Linux Operations Experience & experience in a DevOps Environment.
- Experience working in an agile development team using SCRUM
- Monitoring and Alerting with Prometheus
- Logging with ELK / EFK
- Configuration Management Technologies, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt