Reporting to a Team Manager, your primary role will be to provide engineering and consulting services to our customers. You will work as a member of the Process Safety Team and closely with the automation and engineering team.
- Deliver customer focused Process Safety services to all our customers, mainly in the food and beverage, life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical devices sectors assuring customer satisfaction.
- Undertake HAZOPS, and conduct on site risk assessments to the appropriate methodology for processes, plant, equipment and machinery including the evaluation of systems of work.
- Undertake Atex Assessments.
- Be a leader/technical contributor in the development of solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
- Work on projects where we propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications to process areas and equipment.
- Provide technical Process Safety related training to our customers both nationally and internationally from our suite of Process Safety related training courses.
- Research and solve technical problems as required.
- Work closely with our Project Managers to deliver projects on time and within budget.