Your primary role will be to coordinate, control and deliver customer focussed engineering projects to all our customers in the medical devices, food and beverage, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical sectors among others, assuring customer satisfaction.
You will also serve as technical contributor in the development of solutions to meet our customers’ needs. As part of the Pilz services team you will work on projects where we propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications from a process and machinery perspective to to improve the operations of our customers.
You will be customer focussed, self-motivated, and take a logical and systematic approach to problem solving; have the ability to prioritise the urgency of multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet deadlines.
You will demonstrate knowledge and experience of process engineering, process improvement or automation projects and you will have:
• Experience in coordinating, controlling and delivering projects.
• Experience in undertaking projects in highly regulated sites.
• Excellent time management skills and follow-through with ability to accomplish day-to-day tasks, while continuing to deliver longer term projects to completion on time.
• Coordinate, control and deliver projects in the medical devices, food and beverage, biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical sectors among others.
• Deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Research and solve technical problems as required.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to deliver projects.
• Develop project schedules and monitor budgets for projects.
• Negotiate with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
• Provide engineering guidance to project teams.
• Coordinate multi-disciplinary onsite installation and commissioning teams across a range of sectors.
• Report regularly on progress both to the client and internally to management.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related fields.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical sectors.
• Strong aptitude for mechanical and chemical processes and equipment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and in presenting technical project information to engineers, operators, and senior managers.
• Proven adaptability to work in both small and large teams.
• Strong aptitude for problem solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative.
• Excellent computer skills.
The position is based at our Irish headquarters in Cork but will require work at customer sites nationally