Within the Pilz Ireland Engineering team, your primary role will be to participate in electrical and automation projects providing technical expertise through the design, control panel fabrication and installation of standard and safety related control systems.
Electrical Automation Technician (Fixed Term Contract)
To satisfy sustained and increasing demands in the Pilz Ireland Engineering team, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Automation Technician with the dynamism and motivation to become a key member of our team.
- PLC modifications and troubleshooting
- Reviewing and updating electrical drawings
- Workshop supervision of electricians during the panel building stage of projects and participation in panel building as required
- Site Supervision of electricians during the installation stage of projects
- Ownership and execution of panel building and installation Quality protocols
- Participate in FAT and SAT
- Provide technical support for Pilz products to customers
You will be self-organised, strongly motivated, energetic and upbeat. You will take a logical and systematic approach to problem solving. You will be a perfectionist with a strong aptitude for control systems with a keen interest in all things automated.
- National Craft Certificate (or equivalent) in appropriate electromechanical/electrical/instrumentation discipline
- The candidate will be able to show a strong aptitude for problem solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with electrical CAD packages an advantage
- 3 + years’ experience in an automated machinery or process industry
Please submit your application via the email link to Careers below.