You will contribute to the development of innovative, industry leading software tools and products that provide the human interface & programming into the control of industrial automation devices.
Software Development Engineer
Based in Cork, the Global Software Product Research and Development Centre is responsible for the creation of innovative, high quality software tools for Pilz Automation Systems and services. Our highly skilled workforce specialize in: Research and Advanced Development Product Development Mobile Development Cloud Computing. The profile within the Software team includes: Software Architects, Software Developers, Software Testers, Requirements Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches.
You will be self motivated, energetic and upbeat; take a logcal and systematic approach to problem solving; be a perfectionist who strives for timely completion of projects; have the ability to prioritise the urgency of multiple requests and then take charge of these to meet deadlines.
- BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 1 - 5 years' professional development experience in Core Java
- Junit or other unit test frameworks
- CVS, Subversion or GIT source control systems
- Ant, Jenkins or other build environments
- Eclipse plug-in development - RCP, SWT, EMF, GEF, e4
- Cloud Computing
- Application/Software Security
- Mobile application development
- Experience working in agile development team using SCRUM
Please submit your application via the link to Careers below.