As part of the HR team, the HR Generalist will provide the full range of human resource (HR) services at Pilz Ireland in line with our shared values and beliefs, including: Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Performance Management and Employee Benefits.
- Support positive employee relations and provide HR advice and guidance to management on people management issues.
- Foster the consistent application of Pilz policies and procedures and company-wide compliance with employment legislation.
- Fully participate in developing and implementing the HR strategy and various HR initiates.
- In partnership with hiring managers, take ownership of recruitment, viz. source, select and interview candidates.
- Leverage a variety of recruitment options including job boards, colleges and recruitment agencies.
- Provide analysis and reporting to the management team as required.
- Administer compensation and benefit programmes.
- Update the Company Intranet with all new relevant HR information
- Provide induction training for all new employees
- Research and co-ordinate training; and update records as appropriate.
- Ensure the HR system and HR records are updated and maintained.
Essential Experience / Knowledge
You will enjoy working in a team environment where initiative and commitment are key, and empathy and openness are essential; be self-organised, strongly motivated, and have:
- Demonstrable broad knowledge and experience in HR, with a hands-on approach.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a HR Generalist in a software development or engineering related environment, with a minimum of 2 years’ recruitment experience.
- A third level HR qualification and (ideally) CIPD membership.
- Experience of working closely with senior management and line managers to achieve shared company objective
- Proven ability in designing and implementing HR initiatives that support strategic business aims
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent administrative and IT skills.
Please submit your application via the link to Careers (see below).