PSS 3000 - Service & Troubleshooting Course
The objective of the course is to equip delegates with the skills required to troubleshoot Pilz PSS SafetyBUS p systems.
What you can expect
- Familiarisation with reporting and diagnostic capabilities
- Fast identification of error sources
- The structure and variations of the PSS family of controllers
- Identification of correct installation methods and procedures
- The network principles of SafetyBUS p
- Use of the menu driven software functions of the PSS software, in both the ST (standard) and FS (failsafe) sections of the controller
- Correct application of the Modular Block System (MBS) of software
- Correct application of a structured programme
- Differentiation between errors reported by the operating system and errors reported by the application (MSB blocks)
- Identification of which network device to interrogate for current errors
- Effective use of the powerful diagnostic tools which are inherent components of the PSS controller
- Plant Electrical Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Electrical Installation Engineers
Delegates should preferably have a general understanding of PLC Systems.
A Member of our Services Team.
|Duration||1 Day 9.00 - 17.00|
|Maximum number of delegates||10|
|Price||£275 per person per day plus VAT|
|Dates and registration|