The aim of the training course is to provide delegates with an overview of PUWER including parts 1-5, who is responsible, what duties are placed on them and what equipment the regulations apply to.
What you can expect
By the end of the course, the delegates will:
- Awareness of Parts 1,2,3 and 4 of PUWER
- Understand the scope of the regulations, and who they affect
- Understand what equipment is caught under the regulations
- Ability to understand Part 5 in relation to Power Presses
- Understand a method for compliance to the PUWER
This course covers the PUWER regulations themselves, and also various European standards that can be used to aid compliance.
- The background to the Regulations
- Work equipment suitability & risk assessment
- Instructions & Training
- Dangerous parts of machinery & how to control the risks from them
- Controls and control systems
Plant and Engineering Managers, Maintenance and Project Engineers, Maintenance Managers and Safety Specialists
A member of our Services Team