Our service robotics modules give you an easy start in robotics. Assemble your individual robot application – exactly according to your requirements: Service robotics modules consists of the manipulator module PRBT, the control module PRCM, the operating module PRTM and ROS modules. Our collision measurement set PRMS for human-robot collaboration (HRC) supports you reliably on your path to a safe application. Application areas of the service robotics modules can be found in service robotics and industrial environments. Benefit from our cost-efficient, flexible solution!
Robotics by Pilz – open and compatible
Service robotics modules for use in industrial and non-industrial environments
Service robotics modules – Your benefits at a glance
- Modules can be combined individually with one another – according to user requirements
- Manipulator, control and operating module form a DGUV-certified package according to EN ISO 10218-1
- STO and SBC safety functions and the safety functions for robot systems implemented by the safety controller ensure the highest levels of safety
- plug&play principle enables quick commissioning
- open interfaces such as ROS and CANopen ensure optimal compatibility
- high-quality components ensure durability and great robustness
Service robotics modules application areas
- pick&place applications in industry
- from assembly to quality control to machine loading
- modular, partially automated small robot cells in industry
- applications with automated guided vehicle systems (AGVS)
- applications in university and R&D environments
ROS modules – the manufacturer-independent open-source software
With the ROS modules, we offer users high-quality ROS packages directly from the manipulator manufacturer. These meet industrial quality requirements and are ready for immediate use in industrial and service robotics environments.
Have we caught your interest? Our international hotline staff would be happy to advise you individually about ROS at email@example.com.