You can have simple configuration and optimum visualisation of your automation projects with PASvisu. So you can achieve a convenient, comprehensive overview of your plant locally and via remote access! PASvisu displays your automation projects in a way that's visually attractive thanks to the most diverse range of style sheets.
HMI software PASvisu for web-based visualisation
The web-based HMI software – Your automation in full view!
New software version 1.6 is perfectly tailored to the new visualisation panels PMI v7e
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The software is preinstalled and licensed on the new visualisation panels PMI v7e. With this combination you can quickly and simply visualise and diagnose all the functions of the small controllers PNOZmulti via direct connection.
Version 1.6 of the PASvisu software also includes the so-called Advanced Trend Tile which enables the display of logged trend graphs. Do a targeted filtered search for past time courses or add dynamic trend lines in the PASvisu Runtime. Simple handling for efficient visualisation.
And as a little extra you can now
- Adapt the font size of list tiles
- Block visualisation tiles in the PASvisu Builder, so that they cannot be moved accidentally, and
- Freely select the free memory space for your export files directly from the runtime.
Intuitive and pleasing on the eye: This is how you benefit from PASvisu
- Fast, safe automation
- Future-proof and platform-independent
- Accelerated projects: From engineering and runtime to maintenance
- Link between PAS4000 and PASvisu projects enables shorter project times
- Faster engineering, as variables do not need to be entered and assigned manually
- Flexible application on a wide range of end devices - thanks to the system’s platform independence
- Language switching: create, export and import languages
- Data logging: Logging of variables and export via CSV file
PASvisu consists of the configuration tool PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime
- Visualisation with tiles: pre-defined GUI elements bring all relevant properties with them (e.g. prefix, suffix and error status)
- Process variables are connected via automatic filtering out in the tool (no need to set up the variables manually)
- Through the separation of function and appearance on CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets), a variety of predefined styles are available for selection within the project
- Cross-platform access via almost every end device such as PC, tablet or smartphone via web browser thanks to the use of HTML5
- Genuine Client-Server functionality – remote maintenance can be carried out separately from on-site operation
Connection to the automation system PSS 4000
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is perfectly tailored to the automation system PSS 4000 from Pilz. As a result its control software PAS4000 can easily be linked to the visualisation software PASvisu. This creates a perfect symbiosis of controller and visualisation – for all phases of the machine's lifecycle.
Connection of the small controllers PNOZmulti to the visualisation software PASvisu
Now you can link the small controllers PNOZmulti directly to the visualisation software PASvisu. As a result you have access to the software's full range of functions, including the diagnostic option. Benefit from short downtimes due to a fast restart!
PASvisu is open for all systems. As a result you can easily link all the controllers you are currently using to the visualisation software via an OPC UA Server connection and transfer all the controller's variables.
PMIvisu - The right visualisation panel for software
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The operator terminal is equipped with a high-performance processor and the visualisation software PASvisu is pre-installed for convenient application.
The capacitive displays are available in two sizes: Choose between 7" and 12".
Visualisation software PASvisu - Licence model
Our product range: PASvisu
Please wait while data is being loaded