Pilz machine safety workshops are an informative morning of presentations, with an afternoon of practical problem-solving workshops.
Delegates will hear the latest need-to-know information on Safety Standards and Industry Technology, delivered by a team of Pilz’ Machine Safety Experts, who will also be on-hand throughout the day to discuss any specific applications or questions.
The morning presentation topics cover for example:
Legislative framework that affects OEMs and End Users - Standards & Directives, e.g.:
- EN ISO 14119 for Interlocking Devices
- EN ISO 13849 for Safety Related Control Systems
Afternoon Workshop topics cover for example:
- Fault masking, cures for fault masking and how it can be prevented
- How coding can reduce the possibility to defeat interlocks
- How single points of failure can be eliminated