Industrial PI transforms your automation project. It is flexible, progressive and ideally suited to industrial environments. With Industrial PI you have simple implementation of your digitisation projects.
13 Apr 2017
Industrial PI – IIoT-Gateway for your Smart Factory
Ready for the digital change with Industrial PI
The multi-talented industrial PI is our response to increasing digitisation in industrial automation. Industrial PI is based on the familiar Raspberry PI for private domestic use, but is equipped with rugged housing and robust mechanics. As such it is ready to use in your industrial automation environment. As an IIoT Gateway it networks your controller with your cloud. So you have your plant and machinery in view at all times – from any location!
Use the data from your plant for the success of your business!
Used as an IIoT Gateway, Industrial PI connects the Internet of Things in industrial environments to your cloud services. Industrial PI collects data in the immediate vicinity of plant and machinery, evaluates it and processes it. So you have your machines in view everywhere at all times and can see where you can save costs, for example.
Want to incorporate Industrial PI into an existing system architecture as an IIoT Gateway? You can do this with our communication modules. All you need to do is connect them to the Gateway via a connector. They are available with the following interfaces: Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet/IP, DeviceNET, Ethercat, CANopen, Sercos, Powerlink, Modbus and serial.
Benefits at a glance:
- the optimum solution for many industrial application areas
- Data can be collected, evaluated and processed in the immediate vicinity of plant and machinery
- Protected against interference in accordance with EN 61131-2 and fully functional at temperatures of -40 to +50 degrees
- Rugged housing and 24 V connection allow industrial application
- Can be integrated into all common system architectures thanks to numerous communication modules