Gain an overview of the application and program options using the configurable control system PNOZmulti, PNOZ multi 2 and PNOZmulti Mini.
27 Jan 2015
PNOZmulti - Basic Training Course
Develop your knowledge and skills
Pilz are holding a training course for the PNOZmulti range at their head office in Corby, Northamptonshire on Monday 23rd February.
The course aims to give attendees an overview of the range of application options using the PNOZmulti Configurator tool with the configurable control systems PNOZmulti, PNOZmulti 2 and PNOZmulti Mini, by using practical exercises and examples of applications from the field of safety technology.
- Introduction to the current status of safety technology
- Comparison of configurable control systems; PNOZmulti/PNOZmulti2/PNOZmulti Mini with conventional safety technology
- Using the PNOZmulti configurator with practical exercises
- Creating programs with emergency stop, guard doors, analogue and speed monitoring
- Diagnostics and practical troubleshooting on the dedicated training rig
- Diagnostics of the PVIS using the PMImicro diag
The course is suitable for
- Maintenace engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Project engineers
Spaces are limited so be sure to act fast! For more information contact email@example.com