- Competitive Salary £45,000 to £55,000 pa (depending on experience)
- Cash for Car Allowance
- 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays + 5 Days Unpaid Holidays
- 7% Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme + Life Assurance
Pilz Automation UK Ltd are automation specialists for components, systems and services. We are an established, reputable and successful company, who are fully committed to safety and use our passion and knowledge to offer customers the best possible automation solutions for their plants and machinery worldwide.
We are always seeking experienced Consultants to help us plan ahead with our continued success and future growth, and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a full-time, permanent Machinery Safety Consultant to join our competent and friendly team.
On a day-to-day basis this role requires effective communication with customers and key account managers to gain relevant information, inspect machinery, generate and deliver high-quality reports, offer professional advice regarding solutions, carry out the effective delivery of any consulting and/or training project or tasks as required.
• Visit customer sites throughout the UK and overseas to carry out machinery safety inspections which include risk assessments, puwer inspections, safety concepts, CE Marking and safety validations
• Generate high-quality reports using our in-house software tools
• Carry out Risk Assessment inspections based on semi-quantitative/ quantitative methods
• Producing Safety Concepts using Microsoft Visio to overcome any non-compliance issues highlighted during the initial Risk Assessment process
• Maintaining services related CRM data
• Maintain up to date knowledge of key directives, EN, ISO standards
Our ideal candidate will have an electrical engineering background and be competent in industrial machinery safety e.g. Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, ATEX and Pressure Equipment, backed up with a formal Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or higher.
In addition, you must be methodical in approach, self-driven, with effective time management, project management and communication skills, as you will be dealing with projects from their initial concept to full implementation.
This role is split between our UK Head Office in Corby - Northants, home working and customer sites.
Recruitment for this position is on-going at Pilz UK - we might not always have vacancies but we're always interested in experienced safety consultants and will be happy to receive your CV.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and this role sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV for further consideration to Lynne Breslin, HR Generalist at email@example.com.