You will obtain an overview of the versatile application options and potential savings to be made using the configurable and safe small controllers PNOZmulti 2, PNOZmulti Classic and PNOZmulti Mini. Using practical exercises and examples of applications from the field of safety technology, we demonstrate how configuration is made simple and versatile with the PNOZmulti Configurator.
PNOZmulti – programming and service
- Introduction to state-of-the-art safety technology
- Handling the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator
- Practical exercises using the PNOZmulti Configurator
- Speed monitoring and motion monitoring with PNOZmulti Classic and PNOZmulti 2
- Creating programs with emergency stop, safety gates, light curtains and speed monitoring
- Practical exercises on the training system
- Diagnostics and practical troubleshooting on the training system supported by the PNOZmulti Configurator
- Diagnostics with PVIS or the web-based visualisation software PASvisu
- Maintenance engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Project engineers
- Basic PC aptitude
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
The course content is related to the following hardware: PNOZ m(x)p, PNOZ mm(x)p, PNOZ m B0/B1.
Benefits to you
- Practical configuration and diagnostics exercises using training devices
- Fast configuration of complex applications
You would like to book this training on a different date, or at a different site and/or to book a different training type? Please contact us. We are happy to inform you personally.Your individual enquiry
No training dates currently scheduled. Please click on the button to make an 'individual request'.