Lockout tagout is enabling energy and safety-relevant interlocks on the various energy supplies on machines. In the seminar, you will gain a detailed understanding of the requirements and applications of the lockout tagout procedure, regardless of whether you are a manufacturer or an operating company. We will focus slightly more on operating company topics. We will deal with legal requirements as well as with practical examples and implementation situations.
LoTo: Lockout Tagout – Safety-related lockout and interlocking
In addition to the legal requirements of a LoTo procedure, we will detail all the types of energy and their specific properties.
- Safety regulations and standards for plant and machinery (international and European)
- Safety of energy sources
- Unexpected start-up
- LoTo processes:
- Requirements and responsibilities
- The most important methods, documents and necessary markings of the locked systems
- LoTo methodology
- LoTo development processes
- LoTo tools
- Technical staff, in particular maintenance personnel
- Safety officers
- Designers, electrical engineers and production managers
To make the seminar even more practical, you can bring your own laptop with you for the practical exercises.
Benefits to you
- Effective development and maintenance of LoTo processes
- All aspects of discharging of dangerous energy to ensure the safety of your staff members and for maintaining your equipment
- Benefit from recurring processes in the implementation of LoTo for all equipment.