This release is primarily a maintenance release. In addition to the many improvements, a number of interesting new features are added.
- Users can now easily duplicate a configuration to multiple device systems.
- This feature automatically detects matches between a configuration and a networked device, and downloads in one automated step, greatly reducing the number of manual steps a user must complete.
PrimoC EtherCAT master
- The PMC controllers now have the option to upgrade to the CoDeSys 3.5 Runtime, and as a result PMCprimo now has the real-time Ethernet EtherCAT Master functionality. PASmotion makes it easy for the user to upgrade the runtime and configure the device fieldbus options.
- PASmotion now supports the new PMIcontrol device. The high-performance PMI 6 series is equipped with a Soft PLC in accordance with the IEC 61131-3 standard, with visualisation. As well as professional diagnostics and visualisation, it enables control of the entire plant process – all in a single device.
- New configuration options have been made available to the user, from motor feedback to network options for our range of controllers and drives.
The online ASCII help has been updated.