Exact matching of the control structure to your application – find out more now about our latest product highlight from the PNOZmulti 2 product family!
Feb 10, 2016
Configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 – new base unit PNOZ m B1
PNOZmulti 2 is an open, configurable control system that is used flexibly and industry-wide, whatever the higher-level plant control system. The new base unit PNOZ m B1 has a number of interesting new features – find out now so that you and your plant can start to enjoy the benefits!
Why PNOZ m B1? These are the new features!
Now there are no inputs and outputs present on the unit. Finer granularity thanks to the use of the extension modules available allows the control structure to be matched exactly to the application. You the user only pay for what you actually need.
PNOZ m B1 can be used from version 10 of the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator. Significantly larger projects with up to 1024 connection lines are possible with PNOZ m B1. The new storage medium of the USB stick means several projects can be saved. Two integrated Ethernet interfaces save costs because no ETH expansion module need be connected. There is an illuminated display for user-friendly diagnostics.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Larger projects: Up to 1024 connection lines with PNOZ m B1 from the new PNOZmulti Configurator version 10
- Costs tailored to needs: Exactly matched to application thanks to use of expansion modules, no inputs and outputs on base unit
- Short downtimes and high plant availability: Integrated Ethernet interfaces and connection to all common fieldbus systems via corresponding modules
- User-friendly diagnostics: Illuminated display
- Flexible to use: Several projects can be saved on USB stick
- Maximum safety: Depending on application, up to PL e and SIL CL 3
With the configurable control systems PNOZmulti 2 you can play it safe – it’s the worldwide safety standard for all machine types. Find out more now about our latest PNOZmulti 2 product family!