You can have simple configuration and optimum visualisation of your automation projects with PASvisu. So you can achieve a convenient, comprehensive overview of your plant locally and via remote access! PASvisu displays your automation projects in a way that's visually attractive thanks to the most diverse range of style sheets.
HMI software PASvisu for web-based visualisation
The web-based HMI software – Your automation in full view!
PASvisu now with visualisation from several data sources
From Version 1.8. of PASvisu, data from several sources can be visualised in a PASvisu project. You can display data from different controllers or automation systems, such as PNOZmulti 2 and PSS 4000 projects, together in one visualisation project. Including diagnostic option.
You can now also:
- Configure a graphic for each alarm, which can later be displayed in the details of the alarm list.
- Create several PASvisu variables in the variable editor at the same time.
- Configure the number of decimal places to be displayed for the target value and/or actual value of recipes in the online project.
- As part of data logging during export, specify the period for which data is to be exported.
- And much more…
Integral recipe manager
To change parameters on plants and machinery, certain specifications are required. Numerous set values have to be created, changed and transferred to the controller. You can implement this easily via the user-friendly recipe manager from PASvisu. Store the values for the variables and add them to the data sets.
In this way you can quickly and easily define the data sets for your recipes and load them into the controller in runtime. Changes such as cloning, editing or deleting are now also possible at any time.
Intuitive and pleasing on the eye: This is how you benefit from PASvisu
- Accelerated projects: from engineering and runtime to maintenance
- Link between PAS4000 and PASvisu projects enables shorter project times
- Faster engineering, as variables do not need to be entered and assigned manually
- Flexible application on a wide range of end devices - thanks to platform independence
- Language switching: create, export and import languages
- Data logging: Logging of variables and export via CSV file
- Advanced trend tile: Display of logged trends, targeted filtering by elapsed time and addition of dynamic trend lines
- Integral recipe manager for convenient definition of the data sets for your machine visualisation
PASvisu consists of the configuration tool PASvisu Builder and PASvisu Runtime
- Visualisation with tiles: Predefined GUI elements have all the relevant features (e.g. prefix, suffix and error status)
- Process variables are connected via automatic filtering out in the tool (no need to set up the variables manually)
- Through the separation of function and appearance on CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets), a variety of predefined styles are available for selection within the project
- Cross-platform access via almost every end device such as PC, tablet or smartphone via web browser thanks to the use of HTML5
- Genuine Client-Server functionality – remote maintenance can be carried out separately from on-site operation
Perfectly tailored to the visualisation panel PMI v7e
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The software is preinstalled and licensed on the new visualisation panels PMI v7e. With this combination you can quickly and simply visualise and diagnose all the functions of the small controllers PNOZmulti via direct connection.
Connection to the automation system PSS 4000
The web-based visualisation software PASvisu is perfectly tailored to the automation system PSS 4000 from Pilz. As a result its control software PAS4000 can easily be linked to the visualisation software PASvisu. This creates a perfect symbiosis of controller and visualisation – for all phases of the machine's lifecycle.
Connection of the configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti to the visualisation software PASvisu
Now you can link the configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti directly to the visualisation software PASvisu. As a result you have access to the software's full range of functions, including the diagnostic option. Benefit from short downtimes due to a fast restart!
PASvisu is open for all systems. As a result you can easily link all the controllers you are currently using to the visualisation software via an OPC UA Server connection and transfer all the controller's variables.
PMIvisu - The right visualisation panel for software
Your plant visualisation will be displayed perfectly on the Pilz Human Machine Interface PMIvisu. The operator terminal is equipped with a high-performance processor and the visualisation software PASvisu is pre-installed for convenient application.
The capacitive displays are available in two sizes: Choose between 7" and 12".
Please wait while data is being loaded