Technologies in transition and ever more efficient production and automation concepts demand intelligent safety solutions. Increasingly complex products and changes in the standards' and legal world all make it necessary to transfer knowledge continually and constantly. In the area of specialist knowledge, you receive valuable expertise concerning automation, on standards, laws and machinery safety.
Machinery safety expertise
Standards, directives, laws
From basic standards to product-specific standards and international regulations: We will provide you with comprehensive information about the current legal situation and safety-related standards in the field of machinery safety.
Safety Compendium - the standard reference for functional safety
The Safety Compendium offers orientation when handling standards and directives. It is aimed at all those in mechanical and plant engineering who deal with the issue of functional safety and its associated aspects. The 5th edition of the Safety Compendium is now available.
Find information on:
- Product liability including the Product Liability Act
- Standards, directives and laws
- among others with CE marking,
- normative specifications for the use of industrial robots,
- safe human-robot collaboration (HRC)
- and safe programming in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- Protective devices according to the Machinery Directive and corresponding standards
- Safe control technology and safety in Industrie 4.0, safe communication, safe motion control
- Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic design