Pilz Automation Safety Canada L.P. is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator, who is an enthusiastic, creative and optimistic team player with a positive attitude. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Pilz Canada and is based in our new office in Mississauga, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Preparation and execution of the Canadian Marketing Activity Plan
- Design and execution of market launches
- Design of marketing campaigns
- Design and developing marketing materials including ads, brochures and press releases in cooperation with HQ
- Creating local website content
- Monitoring and production of marketing materials
- Collaboration with global HQ in Germany and regional Marketing
- Cooperation with Distribution partners and SI’s
- Cooperation with trade magazines
- Creation and mailing of e-newletters
- Coordination of trade shows in collaboration with the sales team
- Coordination of trainings, seminars and workshops
- Carrying out local online campaigns including Social media and SEO
- Keeping track of new customers
- Maintaining of promotional materials inventory
- Maintaining CRM database
- Creating the “Welcome back” program
- Travel: Canada, US and Europe (approx. 20%)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or marketing.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong intercultural and social competence
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn Pilz products and procedures
- Self-motivated, well-organized and team oriented
- MBA in combination with a technical degree and/or 10+ years work experience with a background in engineering, product management and/or strategic marketing.
- Previous experience in the automation industry.
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to develop deep product know-how and serve as a technical knowledge carrier.
- Exhibition/event management experience.
- Online marketing experience: experience in using Content Management Systems (CMS) and tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics), experience in SEO and SEA, social media affinity, and marketing automation.
If you have what it takes to be a Pilzler, we offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary and an over-average, company-paid benefits package.
Pilz Automation Safety L.P. is a leading, innovative automation technology company providing worldwide, customer-oriented solutions in the areas of safety for humans, machines and the environment. We develop environmentally-friendly products using ecological materials and energy-saving technologies. We are a trusted provider of safety services to leading national and international industrial companies. By providing viable solutions to the most complex safety issues, we help companies apply best manufacturing practices to optimize the availability and productivity of their plants worldwide. Pilz has a tradition as a family-run company stretching back over 70 years. More than 2,400 staff, each one of them an ambassador for safety, make sure that our customers and their staff can work safely and free from injury.
Interested candidates should email resumes/CVs and cover letters to Marie Gasteiger: