Licences and versions
In order to use the full scope of the PNOZmulti Configurator, you will need a valid licence in addition to the software package. Without a licence, the PNOZmulti Configurator can only be used in a demo version. A range of licences are available to
meet varying requirements.
- Basic Licence: Single user licence, issued to one owner (company name and loca-tion/project must be stated).
- User Licence: Discounted licence for an additional workstation, issued to the owner of a basic licence.
- Lite Licence: Licence limited to the base units PNOZ m0p and the base units PNOZmulti Mini, for use on one workstation.
- Multi-user Licence: Multi-user licence, graduated ac-cording to the number of worksta-tions (up to 25, 50, 100 and over 100).
- Project Licence: Licence to use the software within a contractually limited framework.
- Basic/User/Multi User/Project Upgrade Licence: Discounted licence enabling own-ers of a licence to change to a new-er version of the software.
- Time Limited Licence: Basic licence restricted to 2, 3 or 4 months
These licence types are available as a full version or service version:
- Full version: The full version provides the whole functional range of a licence.
- Service version: The service version of a licence is intended for service and maintenance. The service version only offers limited editing features.