- Demo Licence: Once it has been successfully installed, the Configurator is available in the demo version. Nothing else is needed for initial tests / getting to know the software.
- Basic Licence: Single user licence, issued to one owner (company name and location/project must be stated).
- User Licence: Discounted licence for an additional workstation, issued to the owner of a basic licence.
- Lite Licence: Licence limited to the base units PNOZ m0p and the base units PNOZmulti Mini, for use on one workstation.
- Multi User Licence: Multi-user licence, graduated according to the number of workstations (up to 25, 50, 100 and over 100).
- Project Licence: Licence to use the software within a contractually limited framework.
- Basic/User/Multi User/Project Upgrade Licence: Reduced-price licence for owners of a licence to upgrade to a newer version of the software.
- Time Limited Licence: Basic licence limited to 2, 3 or 4 months.
Software small controllers
What different licence models are available for the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator?
Was this article helpful?