Robot Safety Training
The aim of the training is to provide those who integrate robotic systems an understanding of the essential requirements of robot safety. This course examines how the risks associated with the use of robotic systems should be assessed and how to achieve safety with high availability and productivity.
- Best practice standards including EN ISO 10218 and RIA 15.06.
- Assessment of risk in robotic cells
- Common Hazards and Controls
- Robotic safeguarding techniques
- Safe entry into robotic cell
- Control of Hazardous energy in robotic cells
Technical Personnel, responsible for ensuring robotic system compliance, including Machine Designers and Robotic System Integrators, Maintenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers, Engineering Managers and Project Engineers in manufacturing plants.
- Apply correct strategy to ensure right first time engineering
- Reduce complexity of safety solutions to increase productivity
- Prioritise design activities related to risk
- Create safer Robotic systems and reduce accidents
- Trust in the quality of our training and our skilled instructors
Download pdf: Training Manual Robotics 2012
Pilz Safe Automation Australia
|Order numbers||Robot Safety|
|Duration||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)|
|Maximum number of delegates||On request|
|Dates and registration|