Electrical Machine Safety in Industrial Installations
The aim of the training is to introduce delegates to the fundamentals of electrical safety on machinery and other industrial installations. The equirements of the IEC 60204 standard in relation to the electrical safety of machinery are outlined. The application of NFPA 79 is also considered.
This training deals with the requirements to be considered when designing, constructing or maintaining the electrical, electronic and programmable electronic equipment and systems in machinery and industrial applications.
- Introduction to Safety Legislation
- Review of the standards for safe construction of machines and plant
- Electrical installation requirements
- Electrical Hazards
- Measures for protection against electric shock
- Good wiring practice
- Requirements for operator interface with machine control functions and devices
- Requirements for the location, mounting and enclosure of controlgear
- Validation and verification
Electricians and Maintenance Personnel, Machine Designers, Electrical Engineers and Safety Engineers .
- Profit from wiring practice
- Understand interface of machine and devices
- Gain knowledge in relevant standards for safe construction
- Take advantage of best practice approach to electrical panel design and construction
- Reduce installation time through application of international codes of practice
- Achieve understanding of best electrical hazards and how to reduce risk
Pilz Safe Automation Australia
|Order numbers||Electrical Machine Safety in Industrial Installations|
|Duration||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)|
|Maximum number of delegates||On request|
|Dates and registration|