CE Marking and Machinery Regulations
The aim of the training is to enable delegates to develop a detailed understanding of the key European Directives, in particular the Machinery Directive, in relation to CE Marking.
This training on CE Marking will provide a detailed review of the requirements of the main directives in relation to CE Marking and explains in detail the process required to CE Mark a machine.
- European legislation related to machinery
- Harmonised standards
- Key directives for CE Marking
- Responsibilities in the machinery life cycle
- Requirements of the Machinery Directive
- The process and procedures for CE Marking a machine
- Administrative and documentation requirements, such as Declarations of Conformity, Technical Construction File (TCF) and the CE plate
- Practical examples
Technical Personnel responsible for ensuring machinery
compliance including Machine Designers, Maintenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers and Engineering Managers. Personnel responsible for acquiring or putting machinery into service including Purchasing Personnel, Project Engineers and Production Managers.
- Profit from practical examples
- Understand your responsibilities in the machinery life-cycle
- Use the Machinery Directive to your advantage
Download pdf: Training Manual CE Marking and Machinery Regulations
Pilz Safe Automation Australia
|Order numbers||CE Marking|
|Duration||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.)|
|Maximum number of delegates||On request|
|Dates and registration|