LoTo: Lock Out Tag Out
The aim of the training is to enable delegates to
develop a detailed understanding of the requirements of LoTo (Lock Out Tag Out), in particular in relation to Machinery Safety. The training covers both legal requirements and best practice.
This training on Lock Out Tag Out will provide a detailed overview of the secific practices and procedures to safeguard employees from the unexpected energization or start up of machinery and equipment or the release of hazardous energy during service or maintenance activities.
Employees responsible for safe maintenance of machinery including Engineering Personnel, Electrical Engineering Personnel, Maintenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers, and Production Managers.
- Gain knowledge to allow cost effective development, implementation and maintenance
- Consider all aspects of hazardous energy release
- Protect your employees safety and ensure preservation of equipment
- Benefit from a repeatable process for implementing LoTo for all equipment
- Take advantage of the practical guideline provided for LoTo
Pilz Safe Automation Australia
|Duration||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)|
|Maximum number of delegates||On request|
|Dates and registration|