The New Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
This course is run by Pilz European subsidiaries only.
The aim of the training is to enable delegates to develop a greater understanding of the Machinery Directive and the associated standards that contribute to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery used within the European Economic Area.
This training will provide an insight on how machine manufacturers and end users are affected by the changes of the new directive and describes the compliance processes and new standards which were applied after December 29th 2009.
- History and scope of the Machinery Directive
- Comparison of new and old Machinery Directive
- Definition and scope of machinery subject to the new directive
- Administrative and Assessment procedures to achieve compliance
- Essential Health and Safety Requirements
- Harmonised standards under the New Machinery Directive
Technical Personnel responsible for ensuring
machinery compliance including Machine Designers, Maintenance Personnel, Health and Safety Managers and Engineering Managers. Personnel Responsible for acquiring or putting machinery into service including Purchasing Personnel, Project Engineers and Production Managers.
- Profit from understanding the Machinery Directive
- Gain from a clear understanding of the obligations on Machine Builders, integrators and designers under the directive
- Grow your knowledge of the essential safety requirements applicable to machinery in use in Europe
- Profit from Pilz know-how on the practical application of the directive
Download pdf: Training Manual Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG