Safety Design incorporating EN ISO 13849 / IEC 62061
The aim of the training is to enable delegates to develop a greater understanding of the processes and standards related to safety control systems specification, design and validation.
This course covers how the new standard for safety related control systems ISO 13849-1 is applied in automation and machinery design. The standard IEC 62061 is also introduced.
- Introduction of safety regulations and standards
- Safety control system standards
- ISO 13849
- IEC 62061
- Detailed review of principles for design of safety related control systems
- Calculation of Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and Performance Level (PL)
- Use of PAScal Safety Calculator
Automation, Electrical, Maintenance and Project Engineers, Automation Managers, Maintenance Managers and Safety Specialists.
- Profit from the detailed review of design
- Take advantage of the better understanding of relevant regulations and standards
- Gain from an understanding of a structured approach to design of safety systems
- Comprehend key parameters such as Performance Level and Safety Integrity Level
- Profit from knowledge of the application of best practice standards to your machine design
Pilz Safe Automation Australia
|Order numbers||Safety Design incorporating EN ISO 13849 / IEC 62061|
|Duration||1 Day (9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)|
|Maximum number of delegates||On request|
|Dates and registration|