Simple and extensive diagnostics with safety device diagnostics to reduce service deployments.
19 Apr. 2016
Reduced service deployments thanks to safety device diagnostics
Fewer service deployments, greater availability
Safety device diagnostics allows you to retrieve extended diagnostic data from Pilz safety devices. In the new PSENcode sensors the conventional signal contacts are activated automatically by the fieldbus module and empowered for safety device diagnostics. The diagnostic data enables you to reduce service deployments and deliver greater machine availability as well.
Same sensor, comprehensive diagnostics
Thank to their expandability, safety device diagnostics support a mechatronic approach. This consists of a fieldbus module plus junction box and the corresponding safety devices (e.g. PSENcode slimline design). The integrated display on the fieldbus module ensures the direct receipt of comprehensive diagnostic data. Safety device diagnostics also enable quick and easy installation due to series connection in the field. When combined with PNOZ X or PNOZsigma, you have a complete, economical, one-stop solution.
Benefits at a glance:
- Comprehensive diagnostics for avoiding service deployments and reducing standstills
- Simple diagnostics thanks to the use of the same sensors and IP67 cabling
- Information is received directly via the integral display on the communication module
- Quick and easy installation due to series connection in the field
- Third-party devices can be connected directly via I/Os
- Economic all-in-one solution e.g. with PNOZ X or PNOZsigma
Visit us at the Hannover Messe 2016!
Would you like to know more about our innovations? Then visit us at this years Hannover Messe from 25 to 29 april 2016! We are looking forward to your visit at our exhibition booth no. 17 in hall 9.