Coded safety switches PSENcode are used to monitor the position of guards and also for general position monitoring.
26 Jan. 2015
More slimline design: Coded safety switch PSENcode
Coded safety switches PSENcode are used to monitor the position of guards and also for general position monitoring. The PSENcode range has been extended by the addition of a new version in slimline design. In comparison with the compact design it has very low profile housing (13mm height) at the same width.
Maximum manipulation protection for the widest range of applications
Thanks to RFID transponder technology, the coded safety switches PSENcode combine maximum manipulation protection with the smallest space requirement. The new member of the PSENcode range also enables installation on gates, covers or flaps in up to four actuation and approach directions and two different operating distances each. Thanks to its versatility PSENcode offers design engineers a high degree of freedom when designing the machine. So it is also possible to implement applications that were previously only realised using magnetic safety switches.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Maximum manipulation protection thanks to RFID transponder technology
- Versatile assembly on gates, covers or flaps
- Up to four actuation and approach directions, plus two different operating distances each
- Meets the requirements of the new EN ISO 14119
- Can be used up to the highest category PL e