"Machinery safety services from Pilz have shown us the following: Expertise in the implementation of safety concepts lead to tailored solutions and finally to a successful project.”
- Joachim Volm, Development Project Manager Software Engineering, Schiller Automation GmbH & Co. KG
When you integrate individual machines into a plant or improve the safety of existing machines, usually there is only limited time available.
Reliability in planning quality in implementation and our practical engineering know-how are prerequisites for a successful safety implementation. With our experience as a safety solutions supplier and our worldwide network, we realise projects on schedule in a professional manner.
Based on the results from the risk assessment and safety concept, our experienced engineers can quickly implement the selected machinery safety measures. A project workflow that's approved and certified by TÜV in accordance with IEC 61508 assures the highest quality level and defines the basis of our philosophy: partnership, co-operation and customer satisfaction.
- Provide project management
- Work with appropriate subcontractors in our role s as main contractor
- Select and procure required components and implementing system solutions
- Configure control and visualisation interfaces
- Install electrical devices and wiring
- Mount mechanical safeguards and fit pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Assemble and test the machinery control cabinet
- Commission the system
- Train machine operators and maintenance personnel
- Provide ”as-built” documentation following our structured processes
- Take advantage of our role as complete one-stop provider
- Implement your system with minimum costs and downtime
- Delegate tasks to our experts drawing on years of experience