In today's competitive world, production plants are subject to constant change. New products mean that machines have to be adapted. Plant managers and safety professionals are faced with the challenge of managing and implementing machinery safety strategies. The plant assessment provides a complete overview of the current safety status of your plant and machinery.
We provide an on-site inspection with subsequent assessment and presentation of the results. In conjunction with your machine operators and maintenance staff, we analyse the machine's workflow to identify the key hazards. Based on our plant assessment we will demonstrate the additional measures needed to comply with legal requirements.
- Analyse the main compliance and safety concerns on individual machines
- Evaluate the existing risk reduction measures
- Assess the machine's compliance with current regulations
- Recommend how the necessary modifications are prioritised
- Judge the viability of upgrading the safety of the machine
- Prepare guidelines on budgetary requirements for machine safeguarding improvements
- Establish a view of your total plant and uncover potential unknown safety risks
- Create budgets for machine safeguarding improvements prioritised by machine risk
- Determine your compliance as an employer with machinery safety regulations
- Discover comparable machinery safety levels in plants in different countries and cultures
You can find additional information for Plant Assessment and other related topics in our services brochures!