Modular, expandable base units PNOZ mm0.1p and PNOZ mm0.2p have now been enhanced. New fieldbus modules are also now available alongside the communication and safe link modules. As a result, the base units can be expanded on the left-hand side and can be connected to the fieldbus systems DeviceNet, PROFIBUS-DP and CANopen. Other fieldbus modules are in preparation.
Now possible in serial: Parallel use with a fieldbus module
Another new feature is the ability to use either the communication module PNOZ mmc1p ETH or PNOZ mmc2p serially in parallel with a fieldbus module. You can configure the fieldbus inputs and outputs along with the fieldbus modules in the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator . The fieldbus modules are used to read the diagnostic data and to set virtual inputs/outputs for standard functions.
Your benefits at a glance
- User-friendly diagnostic and control information guarantees short downtimes and high plant availability
- Two-way signalling and control via fieldbus modules
- Simple and economical to expand by selecting compatible modules
- Diagnostic concept PVIS can be activated via a single click in the PNOZmulti Configurator, individual customer texts are child's play to integrate
- Connect the operator terminals PMI for an overall, integrated diagnostic solution
Worldwide safety standard for all machine types
PNOZmulti Mini: Irrespective of the standard control system, you will always have a one-stop safety solution, which can easily be adapted to changing requirements.
Diagnostic concept PVIS