Our "Sensor of the month" series introduces a product highlight from our portfolio every month. That way it will be even easier for you to select the right sensor for your application from our product ranges. In November we are presenting the safety bolt PSENbolt with emergency release and locking pin, combined with the coded safety switch PSENcode.
Cost-optimised 3-in-1 solution comprising safety switch, handle and bolt
The safety bolt PSENbolt consists of a safety switch, handle and bolt. It is our 3-in-1 solution for safety gates that are difficult to adjust or are used in areas where they are frequently opened and closed. As well as providing protection against defeat and manipulation, the material also has a long service life.
Increased safety integrated within PSENbolt
Should the user find himself inside the safeguard enclosure after the safety gates have closed, the safety gates can be opened from inside via an escape release mechanism. Additional protection against the bolt closing unintentionally is provided via the locking pin.
Additional benefits of the safety bolt PSENbolt:
- Attachment of the safety bolt is flexible thanks to the selectable door hinge design
- Suitable in cramped conditions due to the compact dimensions
- Padlock provides additional protection against unauthorised opening and closing
- Further combination options with PSENmag and PSENmech
- Economical solution thanks to series connection with PDP67 modules
Safety bolt PSENbolt
Recommended product: PSEN b4.1 combined with PSEN cs4.1n/PSENcs 4.1*
Order number: 540030 (combined with 541103*)
* The sensor can also be combined with PSEN cs3 and PSEN ma1.4.