The operating mode selector switch PIT m3.1p provides two functions in one compact unit: selection of operating mode and authorisation control for machine access.
As an operating mode selector switch it enables you to switch between defined operating modes. That way, each operator is given the machine enables that match his abilities. Thanks to identification management it is possible to assign authorisations in the machine control system that influence the access authorisations in the PIT m3.1p operation.
The PIT m3.1p can be used on plant and machinery in which a range of control sequences and operating modes are used.
Your benefits at a glance
- The evaluation device safely identifies and evaluates the selected operating mode.
- Saves space, as operating mode selector switch and access authorisation are combined in one unit
- Long service life thanks to non-contact principle (maintenance-free and non-wearing)
- High level of safety, as manipulation protection is increased through universal coding
- Saves time because there is less administration work; several mechanical keys are combined within one transponder key