New expansion modules are now available for your application in the safety system PNOZmulti 2. The base unit PNOZ m B0 has been revised and, from Version 1.1, can be used on the right-hand side with up to four expansion modules (maximum of 2 in Version 1.0). With a power consumption of just 0.8 W, the base unit is energy efficient, plus it provides 20 safe inputs and four safe semiconductor outputs (PL e, SIL CL 3) at a width of 45 mm. As a result the unit consumes up to 80 per cent less energy than comparable products.
New expansion modules for modular expansion
For modular expansion, communication modules can be connected on the left-hand side, with either serial or ETH interface or for connection to the fieldbus systems PROFIBUS-DP or CANopen. On the right-hand side of the base unit, for example, you have the choice between an input module with 16 safe inputs or an input/output module, with four safe inputs and four safe relay outputs respectively. The safe input/output module PNOZ m EF 8DI4DO has been available since 2012 and has eight safe inputs and four safe semiconductor outputs.
PNOZmulti 2 continues the success story of the safety system PNOZmulti
The configurable control system PNOZmulti has been on the market since 2002. It is used in countless applications and, today, is the world's most widely used safety system. The secret of its success is the software tool PNOZmulti Configurator, which is as simple and flexible as ever on the PNOZmulti 2.
Your benefits at a glance
- In conjunction with the base unit PNOZ m B0, it is cost effective from three safety functions and above
- The software tool PNOZmulti Configurator saves you time and costs in all engineering phases
- Maximum flexibility, as the number of inputs and outputs can be selected to suit the requirement
- Saves a lot of space in the control cabinet due to its compact design
- Worldwide safety standard for all machine types
- Base unit PNOZ m B0: Up to 80 % lower energy consumption than comparable products
PNOZmulti 2 base units
PNOZmulti 2 - Safe I/O modules
News for configurable control system PNOZmulti 2